Thursday, September 10, 2009

Beezo DJ Mix Download Site

I just ran across DJ Enrie’s Beezo mix site and am so glad to have found it. Since I left Los Angeles a decade ago, I had no idea Power Tools was still grooving. I remember back in high school listening and dancing to the sounds of Tony B, Artie the one man Party, Richard Vission, Enrie in the early 90’s LA House / Rave daze. This lead me to the warehouses of the Underground scene and inspired me to learn to DJ and get heavily involved in the dance community and eventually to the entheogen community. It was a chain of fortunate events that greatly impacted who I would become. At any rate, download some of these mixes, you will be glad you did. A few of my favorites are below:

DJ_Enrie
DJ Enrie

 RichardVission
Richard Vission


DJ Dan (Old School LA)

 
Berry Weaver (Old School LA)

 
Thee-O (my old friend)

 
Reza - my old friend who wont call me back ;-D

No comments: