Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Electric Daisy Carnival LV 2011 Mp3’s

EDC-LC2011

Unfortunately I was unable to score tickets to this years EDC in Las Vegas even though I could see the fireworks from my house. Talk about rubbing it in. At any rate many friends knew how badly I wanted to attend so they began sending me digital audio recordings made from some of the top performances at the 2011 Electric Daisy Carnival.

I will share those here in the name of community. If you have some that I am missing or have better copies of any listed, please do share. Big thanks to Paul Loeb.

For best results, right/ctrl click and Save As.

EDC-LC2011b

EDC-LC2011c

www.EROCx1.com

2 comments:

said...

)))((((((
(*)...(*)
....U....
.[____].

EROCx1 said...

So far my favorites are Crystal Method & Avicii. Phenomenal sets, must listen to them loud!